Tuesday, April 3, 2007

All about Me

All about Me
You know one of those search-your-soul-and-tell-your-friends-things...and after reading it over, I've seen that it says more about me than the boring stuff I had up before...so here it is...all about me...

What famous person do people think you look like?
I’ve been called kind, lovable, careful, funny before…but I don’t know if that’s a reference or not!!!

What are you afraid of?
Needles, drowning, death

Describe what you look like:
um…I look like me.

Do you think you're attractive?
Yes I am, does anyone really think they are attractive? Come on…unfair question!

Describe your perfect man/woman:
Intelligent, funny, nice, good personality, understanding…Raj

Do you like yourself?
When I’m in a good mood.

Who are the people that know the most about you?
People who ask the right questions.

Rap?
I can dig it when in the right mood.
Country songs?
Very Good indeed.

Your Parents?
Yes, I Had wonderful parents. But lost them both last year within 4 months.No question asked.

Tall or short?
Tal
lDress or Skirt?
Dress Looks better.

Sweet or Dill Pickles?
Sweet.

Ugly Guys/Girls?
Personality is always more important than looks.

WHICH IS BETTER...Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.
Chips or Popcorn?
Popcorn

Peace/ying yang/smiley face?
Peace.

Beanie Babies/Star Wars?
Actually both, Beanie Babies are really cute and soft ,Star Wars!!!!!! God, like there was an option with that one!!!!!!

Movies or T.V?
Movies

McDonalds or Burger King?
Ha ha..um..neither.

Beach or Pool?
Beach

Movie Theater or Rent?
Movie Theater

Internet or Phone?
Phone...it's a girl thing.

E-mail or Snail Mail?
E-mail.

Day or Night?
Night. I am extremely adverse to mornings.

ARE YOU... A Vegetarian?
I eat Fish and chicken…but predominantly yes.

A Good Driver?
Yes. And I have a real problem with people that choose not to be (MA, NJ, NY, RI take note!!!)

A Good Singer?
Um, I want to be

A deep sleeper?
No. Drop a pin and you can wake me up. It sucks.

Shy?
Not actually. I can be very shy. I’m not naturally an extrovert, but I make myself be that way.

Outgoing?
Oh yes.

A good storyteller?
Orally? I’m ok. On paper, I am not bad.

Like Picnic's?
They're cool.

Favorite color?
Black & White.

Collect anything?
Different currency,Stamps.

Like to sing?
Sure, as long as I’m in the car with the radio up loud enough so I can’t hear myself!

Like to shop?
Oh More than anything.

Like to Party?
See above.

Get in trouble a lot?
No. I'm a good girl.

Kill someone you didn't know for 15 million dollars?
No I can’t.

If you were stuck on a planet which one person would you want with you?
My husband Raj

If someone offered you a small part in a movie would you accept it?
Sure.

Ending Comment: If there is a hell, it is someone injecting me with peas through a hypodermic needle!!!! God

1 comment:

Samir Kumar Mishra said...

Hi,

I landed here after reading your comment on my blog. Would like to know how you came to know about me. Pls do not put those kind of details on the blog comment as this is being read by visitors on my blog site. You could've used the email link on the left hand side of the page for the same.

Unfortunately I will have to delete the comment of yours from my page.

Thanx
- Samir